I am in the process of purchasing a 40 acre ranch in Show Low. I live and work full time in Phoenix with my wife and two sons. My long term plan is turn this property into a productive farm/cattle ranch. I plan to spend one weekend a month there and am looking for partners to work the other weeks/weekends. This is not a scam and I am not asking for people to “buy in” or sub divide the property. There is one operational well and one that can be setup to use solar power for $4000. There is 20 acres of fenced pasture ready for crops and/or livestock.
Here is what I am looking for.
- Couples with or without children who want to help make a long term sustainable farm. I think that the maximum capacity of this property is probably 16 to 20 people max.
- We can meet here in Phoenix and discuss our long term goals. If we have similar goals our families can meet and see if we are compatible. I am a firm believer in the constitution and the right of all free men to live their life with minimal government interference. I support Ron Paul and believe that both the Republican and Democratic parties have sold out to Corporate America and no longer have the average American’s interest in mind.
- The initial goal is to plant long term plants such as blackberries/raspberries/strawberries that will grow for many years.
- I have experience raising chickens and plan to add goats and cows for their ability to reproduce and provide long term supply of food.
- You must have your own guns and be able to defend yourself and your family and to hunt game when necessary. This is not Waco Texas and we will follow all current Federal and State laws in terms of firearms. I have my concealed weapons permit (CCW) and all people who wish to join us must also posses theirs to comply with state law. I obtained mine 3 months ago and it is easy to do with a 1 day class. They key point of this is that there is a FBI background check and hence I know that everyone I meet is not a felon.
This all is just a rough draft and I am fairly new to the whole prepper thing. I did go crazy preparing for Y2K. However unlike that non event I think that this time it is different. The world is changing fast and my goal it to protect my wife and children and work with other people who share a common goal.
You can email me at
moonvallyfish [at] gmail [dot] com
moonvalleyfish [at] gmail [dot] com
[email typo corrected by Admin]