I’m building a full Prepper community, I have land in the Hanover county area of New Hampshire about 25-30 acres with a well, as well as several dead drop locations on the eastern coast of the US available goal is to make room for between 75-100 people a group that will not only survive but thrive. project will take a few years and stages including group training. this is an invitation extended towards existing prepper groups and individuals alike. About me I am young just 23 my wife 19 and we have 2 kids. I can cook as a trade I am also no stranger to combat and I can use a firearm at an intermediate level and a blade at an expert level. Though with some exception I’m self trained in Firearms, Hunting, Explosives, Trapping,and Smelting. Weapon knowledge includes most strike fire pistols and rifles including automatics, pump and break action shotguns, katana, cutlass, bastard sword, hand and half swords, kopis, gladius, kukri, machetes, most knives, short staff, BO staff, spear, knuckles, and tomahawk and am still learning more weapons and skills.
One thing I’ve learned is numbers are essential so I’m trying to do what i can to pull resources and like minded preppers to aid each other in prepping a safely secured self sufficient community.
What I’m looking for.
- Friendly and trustworthy, individuals that understand working together equally is important free code no kings no servants
- Variant degree of skill, if you know nothing the show willingness to learn if you know something be ready to teach
- Strong and capable, be strong of mind or body or both
- Financial support, I am poor but i have land to build and train on the more we can build there the more we can do
- Seriousness, I look at this as a future possibility it could mean survival for my family or more than just them I DON’T think of this as a game or something to do in spare time.
Imagination, prepping for the end brings about what communities will arise at the end new traditions and rituals made old ones lost imagination could be a formidable weapon or a moral raiser be open to new ideas.
There are skills I’m looking for in people
- Smithing (metal and leather)
- Communications engineer
- HAM Radio
- Private militia
- H VAC
- Gun smiths
- Strong fighters
- Botanists and gardeners
- Historian of great civilizations