I am a new prepper in Yazoo County, MS and am looking to join a self sustainable community or I am willing to work with a group of like minded individuals/families to start a new community here in Yazoo County. There are large tracts of land here in yazoo and surrounding communities that could be used to start a community.
What my family has to offer:
- We have basic gardening experience, mostly dealing with vegetables (tomatoes and peppers)
- I have a good working knowledge of raising animals. (I have raised chickens, rabbits, goats, and dogs, as well as bottle raised a sheep. I have worked with horses and ponies, though it has been a while.)
- I can cook
- make lots of different crafts
- working computer knowledge of the internet
- my husband has a class a license and can drive a tractor easily
- my father is a mechanic and can give members gun shooting lessons (ex military man)
- my husband and I both can hunt
- I can skin and gut most anything, and can descale and clean a fish
- my husband and I both can fish. I can make cane poles out of fresh cane found locally.
You can contact me here or at bharber85 [at] yahoo [dot] com