We are looking for Christian Preppers with key skills like Military security, Ham Radio communications (& equipment), Doctor/medical, Farming/Ranching (& tractor), Food preservation (canning, drying), producing bio-fuels, Fire Arms (& lots of ammo), Hunting, Fishing skills among others are needed. Reloading supplies, tools and hand tools are also a big plus.
Our Group has a formal plan that can be read at:
Link 1 available upon request
Link 2 available upon request
We are looking to select Group Members, Friends, and Neighbors ahead of a crisis. There would be several levels as follows:
First is a share ownership in one of the two fishing club properties below:
Our lowest cost option that we have is a 1/50th share in a 40 acre lake on ~125 acres of land for an up front charge of about $3,000 and annual dues of less than $100 unless you build, then it is less than $200.
Link 3 available upon request.
We have another 80 acre lake with about 35 members (not all preppers on both lakes) on 160 acres of land. Membership is $4,000 with an assessment of $50/month for a few more years until the dam and spill way note are paid for. There is also $150/year dues.
Link 4 available upon request
You apply to build on either lake, for a small charge, or buy a house from someone. Both are loaded with fish, beavers, otter and an occasional Bald Eagle. Two summers ago, the first one had a 47lb catfish caught and when it was surveyed by a wildlife biologist, they found a 20 lb. bass. I caught catfish of 10 & 15 lbs on the second one and bass over 8 lbs. Camping is permitted with lots of common area, piers, boat launch, and covered picnic tables, etc.
These are 10 minutes apart by car, 17 minutes by bicycle, an hour by foot and within radio communications distance. Both locations are within walking distance of our main retreat, can support each other, and offer redundancy as fallback locations.
I’m trying to grow discrete Prepper communities at these isolated locations. Each has limited access that could be controlled and secured by parking a car or two across the road. These make good primary BOL’s and good back up ones.
The second option is our main retreat where we will have different levels of participation as shown below.
Neighbors, Friends or near-by fellow Preppers with sufficient supplies including arms and ammo to serve as a part of a neighborhood security watch. We have some properties for sales in the area for those interested and some land we believe could handle squatters if necessary.
- Pre-approved Guests who may come if necessary on a first come first serve basis. They will be required to bring the minimum level of supplies required of all members and shelter when they arrive. This retreat may be their back up option. Most guests will be selected from members in one of the fishing lakes.
- Pre-approved Members are Guests who plan to come if necessary and over time establish their minimum level of supplies expected of all members on site. They will also be expected to provide some agreed small portable storage like a trailer or camper for their stores and future lodging. We have water, sewer and some electricity. This may be their backup or primary retreat option.
- Residents are long term Members who also later build/install an agreed semi-permanent lodging on site.
- Secure Retreat location with solid Christian members.
- Gardening site for raising your food; pasture for livestock.
- Existing live stock supply
- Ample water supply
- Solar powered electric plug for charging batteries during daytime
- Home School for children
- 24 – 7 Security detail, of which you will be a part of
- Registered Nurse, medical supplies
- Gardening, Fire Arm and Martial Arts Instructors
- Much more
There is a small cost to become a member that will be disclosed to qualified parties that are seriously interested.