Warning: This post is more than 18months old. Information contained in this post may no longer be current.
I have truck and a travel trailer that will be home for as long as I need it to be. I’m looking for a prepper community homestead.
Who am I and why would I make a good community member?
I am a 40s Female (divorced) with a 16 year old daughter who is home-schooled and a smart, straight A student. I’ve been a single mother since she was born. I’m resourceful and hard-working and have always supported us without help from family or the father. I’m mentally strong and intelligent person with excellent critical thinking abilities and can handle emergencies and stress like a veteran EMT tech. Other benefits:
- I work from home – so I can keep my revenue source going wherever I live, until the financial system crashes.
- I’m self-sufficient and can provide for my daughter and myself.
- I have food, water filters, basic necessities, and protection (I am security minded).
- I carry my own tools
- Skilled in the following areas:
- General carpentry and home remodeling
- Large equipment operator
- Handy with all power tools
- Ride both a motorcycle/4 wheeler
- Great fisherman
- Back-packing experience
- Hair cutting
- Raised on a farm
What I am Looking for: people that are spiritual minded, not religiously fanatic. Gun/protection minded, not Militant. Established community with off-grid resources.