Warning: This post is more than 18months old. Information contained in this post may no longer be current.
We are professional wilderness survivalist that are offering access to 22 acres and survival training to a select few in order to expand our prepper group.
If you have specific skills that can be useful in maintaining an off-grid community in the Union SC area and can actively participate in training, we would like to hear from you.
Not many preppers have the skills to go into the woods and live off the land for weeks. They are more focused on food stockpile and gear. You can have all the gear in the world but it doesn’t matter unless you know what to do with it.
In return for your contributions to the group by work, material or monthly funds we offer the following to those chosen:
Permission to stay in our community should a catastrophe happen
Monthly, weekend training, events held every month where you will learn:
- Wilderness Survival – Philosophy, Fundamentals, Emergency Shelter – Fire – Water – Food – Rescue
- Primitive Earth Skills – Native Ancestral Skills, Natural Shelters, Friction Fire, Cordage, and Containers, Tools
- Nature Awareness – Woodland Sensory Development, Stewardship, Rewilding, Nature Immersion
- First Aid & Hygiene – Security, First Aid, Self Aid, Rescue, Hygiene
- Tracker Hunter Gatherer – Track Identification, Tracking, Animal Habits and Habitats, Primitive Hunting and Trapping Techniques, Tanning, Butchering
- Navigation – Map and Compass, No Compass Navigation, Pace Counting, Terrain Association
- Ecology and Botany – Plant, Tree, Rock, and Animal Study – Edible and Medicinal Plants
If you are interested in more than being with a group that will get together and hide in a catastrophe then contact us to see if we are a fit.