Warning: This post is more than 18months old. Information contained in this post may no longer be current.
WCS Disaster Preparedness Seminar
This is a FREE 6+ Hour Seminar that covers “How to Prepare and Be Ready to Survive any WCS Man-Made and Natural Disasters here in the 4-Corners Region”
Is your Patriotic/Conservative family ready for an Economic Collapse, Food Shortages, Major Disasters, Terrorist Attacks, etc? This free seminar is for Businesses, Clubs, Congregations, Family Groups or Organizations who want to get prepared for any upcoming disaster.
This 6+ hour seminar includes a Power Point presentation in the Tri-City areas of Aztec, Bloomfield or Farmington, NM. See the below list of the topics covered.
– What is a Disaster?
– Kinds of Disasters
– Types of Man-Made Disasters
– Types of Natural Disasters
– Disasters that can occur in the 4 Corners Region________________ 1 hour lunch break
– What is Survival & Survivalism?
– What does it take to Survive?
– What are the 7 Enemies of Survival?
– What are the 7 Survival Priorities?
– Setting up a Family Disaster Survival Plan
– Utilities — Electric, Gas & Water
– When disaster strikes / Life after a Disaster.
– Questions to Ask Yourself?
– Disaster Kits & Supplies for:
– Sheltering in Place — Food, Cooking, Water, Clothing, Lighting, Communication, Power, Medical kits, Home Defense & Survival Groups ___________ 10 minute break
– NBC / EMP & Dust Protection
– Bugging Out
– What are the 10 Essentials to have?
– Survival Vehicle / Survival Transportation
– Bug Out Survival Retreat
– Survival Sanitation
– Survival Chores / Classes
– Returning Home
– Disaster Finances
– Barter / Wampum Items
– Caches & Hides
– Safety during and after a Disaster
– Dealing with Stress after a Disaster
– Helping Children cope with a Disaster
– Morale, Recreation and Welfare
– Recommended Reading
– Disaster Entertainment
– Disaster Education & Training
– Handout Review
– Words of Wisdom
– Questions & Answer
Additional power point presentations available that cover “Survival Health, Hygiene & Sanitation”, “Introduction to Disaster First Aid” and “Survival Priorities & Essentials”.