Spring has sprung in the southeast Missouri Ozarks! If you have been considering relocating then now is the time.
We want to build a small village here, on this 40 acres. You can lease property here to build on. To get to the meat of the matter………..
• Are preparing not out of fear, but from a determination created by knowledge.
• Want to live in a geographically stable area where winters are not extreme.
• Want to live off the beaten path where your place can’t be seen from any county road.
• Want to build your own sustainable house, and lifestyle.
• Want to live a permaculture lifestyle where as much as possible is used, repurposed, and recycled, with creating as much symbiotic relationships between animals and plants as possible.
• Want to live around others with similar interests where you can talk about a preparing lifestyle freely.
• Are already preparing the best you can.
• Have skills which not only benefit you and yours but others.
• Have your own camper to live in while building.
• Are financially stable enough to live in the boonies where jobs are scarce, but that doesn’t matter because you want to spend your time building a self-sustaining life.
No-No’s —– Anger Issues, Alcoholic, Drugs without a prescription, Sticky Fingers, Entitlement Issues, Lieing, Mooching, Control Issues, Cowards.
Must Have’s —– At Least Some Skill Set(s) Related to…. Animal Husbandry, Carpentry, Construction, Defense, Electricity, Gardening, Hunting, Mechanics, Medicine, Water Management.
There Will Be —–
• A 1 Acre Builder’s Lot to build and live on, to be leased for $200 per month, as long as there is a centralized currency system. Then after SHTF there is no lease fee.
• No outside electricity allowed in. You must provide your own generator for building to use power tools. All houses will be built as off-grid. Solar is OK.
• Only rocket mass stoves are allowed for heating. No regular wood heating stoves as they use four times the wood of rocket mass heaters. Regular wood heating stoves would use too much of our resources. Wood cook stoves and rocket cook stoves OK.
• An alternative septic system, self-built on your acre. An alternative is a self-built, home-sized biogas plant.
If interested send an email to:
bk763 (at) yahoo (dot) com