This site has TWO useful areas. A forum (for discussion, opinions and chit-chat) and the main site (contacting or starting a group). You are currently on the main (contact) site.
Through banner ads and links the site gets fees from sales or display of banner ads. These earnings and any donations to the site keep preppergroups.com running.
is for posting contacts. This is where you are now. If you want to start or join a group, create a post here. In order to do that, you will need an account: you register here. (older posts are deleted in an effort to keep the information and contact details current – we found a lot of older posts were returning emails as user unknown)
This is NOT a singles site. There are other sites for that.
This is NOT a real estate site. If you own a business, don’t spam. You can talk to me about advertising here.
Don’t use the site to argue about religion, politics, race or sexuality. Preppers come from a broad spectrum of society — if you can’t deal with that, move on.
More information: R. Ann Parris on: The Do’s & Don’ts Of Internet Contacts || R. Ann Parris on: Seeking Out Other Preppers || What’s proper to post, what’s not || Getting Started || Are you press/media?
is for posting opinions, reviews, news articles, buying & selling and questions. You can access it here. The forum requires a separate, additional registration from the main site. You can register for the forum here.
More information: Be sure to check in || Having a get-together? || List your blog or site
The online prepper community is, like the rest of the Internet, the target of scammers & predators. From time to time the admins here are made aware of people posting on the site who are targeting preppers in the hope of selling them places in communities that don’t exist or real estate deals that are nothing more than scams. (There are also sexual predators known to troll online forums — so please, take all care in information you divulge & in agreeing to “meets”) Read more on this here.
If you have forgotten your username or password to the site send us an email from the email address you originally registered with.
If you can’t login:
- If you’ve just registered, make sure you have replied to the verification email sent to you. Without a reply from you (to the verification email) you are not registered on this site.
(check your spam folder if you haven’t seen the verification email)
- Login is by username, NOT your email address.
- Login is case sensitive. So if you created the username John Doe, you can’t get in using john doe or johndoe or JohnDoe. It must be entered as you created it.
- Make sure your browser is set to enable cookies.
- If you are still having problems, email john at preppergroups dot com or rebecca at preppergroups dot com – or both of us (we are in different hemispheres, so odds are one of us will be online).
Warning: This post is more than 18months old. Information contained in this post may no longer be current.
WCS Disaster Preparedness Seminar
This is a FREE 6+ Hour Seminar that covers “How to Prepare and Be Ready to Survive any WCS Man-Made and Natural Disasters here in the 4-Corners Region”
Is your Patriotic/Conservative family ready for an Economic Collapse, Food Shortages, Major Disasters, Terrorist Attacks, etc? This free seminar is for Businesses, Clubs, Congregations, Family Groups or Organizations who want to get prepared for any upcoming disaster.
This 6+ hour seminar includes a Power Point presentation in the Tri-City areas of Aztec, Bloomfield or Farmington, NM. See the below list of the topics covered.
– What is a Disaster?
– Kinds of Disasters
– Types of Man-Made Disasters
– Types of Natural Disasters
– Disasters that can occur in the 4 Corners Region________________ 1 hour lunch break
– What is Survival & Survivalism?
– What does it take to Survive?
– What are the 7 Enemies of Survival?
– What are the 7 Survival Priorities?
– Setting up a Family Disaster Survival Plan
– Utilities — Electric, Gas & Water
– When disaster strikes / Life after a Disaster.
– Questions to Ask Yourself?
– Disaster Kits & Supplies for:
– Sheltering in Place — Food, Cooking, Water, Clothing, Lighting, Communication, Power, Medical kits, Home Defense & Survival Groups ___________ 10 minute break
– NBC / EMP & Dust Protection
– Bugging Out
– What are the 10 Essentials to have?
– Survival Vehicle / Survival Transportation
– Bug Out Survival Retreat
– Survival Sanitation
– Survival Chores / Classes
– Returning Home
– Disaster Finances
– Barter / Wampum Items
– Caches & Hides
– Safety during and after a Disaster
– Dealing with Stress after a Disaster
– Helping Children cope with a Disaster
– Morale, Recreation and Welfare
– Recommended Reading
– Disaster Entertainment
– Disaster Education & Training
– Handout Review
– Words of Wisdom
– Questions & Answer
Additional power point presentations available that cover “Survival Health, Hygiene & Sanitation”, “Introduction to Disaster First Aid” and “Survival Priorities & Essentials”.