Warning: This post is more than 18months old. Information contained in this post may no longer be current.
Good evening, y’all. I’m looking to grow our small group to just a bit bigger than small. Looking for like-minded individuals (and if we’re not like minded, well, we’re still friendly and kind but need a good fit) to discuss prepping, homesteading, bug-in and bug-out. I have both a bug-in and bug-out location, looking to expand our 3 acres of untouched partially wooded land to sustain a small group. If any of these things make sense to you, please send me a message!
- Socially liberal (2 married men, yes, to each other)
- Government- libertarian (gov’t needs to get out of our business), pro individual rights
- Highly trained registered nurse
- Pro 2A as currently
- Religion- Pagan/ non-christian
- Level of Food prep- initially high, need long term plan
- Level of safety prep (i.e. self-preservation, armament, etc)- high
- Plans for living off grid are in progress but slow due to gov’t restrix on rural land. Doing it anyway…
- Between Lee/ Hendry areas in SW FL (Ft Myers, La Belle, Clewiston, Lake Okeechobee, etc.)
If these ideals don’t make you twitch (i.e. if you dont care about us being pagan gay men since we’re highly educated and prepped) and you’re looking for a small group to either bounce ideas off of, share ideas, or eventually (and I mean eventuallllly) work together should the need arise, hit me up. Mundane life includes hard work, video games, pets, and prepping.